Advice from Snowbee: Order up a size if you're wearing stockingfoot waders.
Snowbee River-Trek Wading Boots - Full Felt Sole
Manufactured from tough 280g polyester mesh fabric upper, with hard-wearing synthetic Nubuck panels for additional strength and support.
Reinforced PVC heel and toe caps provide added protection.
An extra thick EVA foam midsole gives added comfort on rough terrain, whilst the corrosion-resistant, plated copper lacing eyelets, with nylon, quick-lacing hooks at the top allow quick and easy lacing of the boots.
Two side drain holes have plated copper mesh eyelets, allowing water out, but not allowing sand and grit in!
Available in two sole options - a high-grip rubber sole, ready to take studs if required, or a thick, full felt-sole, also able to take screw-in studs for extra grip. Ultra-light, practical and greater flexibility.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Two-Tone taupe 280g polyester upper
- PVC synthetic leather upper
- Toe and heel reinforced with stiffened, chafe resistant black PVC material
- High density moulded EVA foam midsole to cushion any impact
- Mid-sole stitched to the upper for extra strength
- Two side drain holes with cover grilles to keep gravel out
- Mid-sole deep enough to accept screw-in studs if extra grip required
- 4 sets of plated copper lacing hooks
- 4 top nylon lacing hooks
- Stiffened inner sole plate prevents torsion
- Moulded ethafoam insole for added comfort and support
- Wide boot opening assists stepping in and out with stockingfoot waders
- Deep fully stitched tongue prevents gravel and sand from entering
- Padded ankle collar
- Rear 'pull-loop' to help get boots on and off
Full Felt-sole that is also able to take screw-in studs for additional grip. The mid-sole is deep enough to accept screw-in studs if extra grip is required
- Weight - 1040g / 36.7oz per pair