Classic Fly Rods 4_pce
- Fast action blanks, generate high line speed for maximum distance
- Lined stripper rings, high lift snake intermediates and oversize Hayfork tip rings
- A-Grade cork handles, Full wells on #6/7 rods, Cigar on lighter weight
- Lightweight black aluminium reel fitting
- Fixed butt extension on #6-7 weight rods
- Finished in a rich hazel colour, with matching whippings
- All Classic Fly Rods come with our Original Purchaser’s Lifetime Guarantee
7ft #5-6 Classic Junior Rod
This range includes our ever popular 7ft #5-6 Classic Junior Rod which has become just that… a Classic and one of our biggest selling fly rods! Designed initially with juniors in mind, it has been universally adopted by small stream anglers. Its short length and higher line rating, has been designed for faster loading in small hands and it has proved ideal for brook fishing, particularly in windy conditions.
8ft 6ins and 9ft Classic Rods
Ideal all-rounders, whether fishing rivers or small still-waters, these two models provide effortless casting for all-day fishing pleasure. Sensitive tips, but with enough reserves of power to tame larger fish.
9ft 6ins & 10ft Classic Rods
Longer, more powerful rods designed for larger still-waters and reservoirs, where additional distance is required. The middle to tip action delivers effortless power and distance. Also make ideal single-handed Salmon or Grilse rods for the river.