Simms G3 Guide Bootfoot
A bootfoot wader for warmth and GORE-TEX breathability + durability you can count on for cold-weather wading.Stepping into the river can clear your mind and shift your focus to the moment. Whether you get out monthly or daily, our men's G3 Guide Bootfoot Vibram -soled Wader is your dedicated partner for cold-weather head-clearing missions in the river. Legendary Simms durability meets three- and four-layer GORE-TEX PRO SHELL construction in this wader for breathable all-day comfort. An articulated fit promotes a natural range of motion for confident movement in and around the river, and you can say goodbye to cold, wet feet thanks to the rugged built-in boots with neoprene insulation and a grid fleece lining. Stud-compatible Vibram soles offer trusted grip in and around the water, while your hands will appreciate the microfleece-lined pockets. Features like our Super-fly Patch and flip-out Tippet Tender pocket keep essential tools and supplies close at hand.
- Three-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell in upper, Four-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell in seat and legs
- Removable flip-out Tippet Tender pocket with dual-entry zippers and retractor docking station
- Zippered chest pocket; Zippered reach-through microfleece-lined hand-warmer chest pocket
- Hook and loop patch accepts the Super Fly Patch (Sold Separately)
- Low-profile belt loops with 2" stretch wading belt included
- Patented front and back leg seams deliver an articulated fit that fights wear zones, bolsters wader longevity, and maximizes mobility
- Adjustable elastic 1.5" suspender with opposing YKK buckles for waist-high conversion
- Triple-layer vulcanized rubber upper on boots for maximum durability and wading performance in extreme weather
- Boots fully-lined and insulated with 7-mm neoprene and grid fleece for all-day warmth, comfort and moisture-management
- Anatomically-shaped last and removable Right Angle Footbed for a secure and comfortable underfoot ride
- Vibram ldrogrip rubber, self-cleaning lugs and multidirectional edges for maximum underwater traction
- Independent ESS plates for durability and confident deep-water footing
3 layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell in upper; 4 layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell in seat & legs. GORE-TEX PRO SHELL outerwear is waterproof, exceptionally lightweight and offers the ultimate in breathability, durability and extended comfort. Constructed with a woven backer, GORE-TEX Pro Shell garments slide easily over other layers and offer exceptional tear strength and internal abrasion-resistance. Vibram soles boast innovative compounds and technical sole patterns, specifically developed to meet the challenges of many different environments and applications. Designed to Blend In Because you re the last thing fish want to see. Uniquely designed to evade fish, River Camo offers you an edge at beating detection, so you can get one step closer to the fish and that perfect casting position. In collaboration with Veil Camo, Simms developed River Camo a cutting edge, proprietary and mathematically driven camouflage pattern for fish by breaking up shapes. Built with a color palette tested in the river environment and against the fish's vision, River Camo is technology built to keep you more in tune with the natural world.