Simms Freestone Z Stockingfoot
Durable, breathable waders with our favorite features including a YKK AQUASEAL waterproof front zipper for easy on-off, for essential ventilation, and for convenient relief when nature calls.Freestone Z Stockingfoot Waders are your trusted companion from first cast to lasting obsession. Rugged, breathable four-layer Toray QuadraLam fabric handles brushy approaches and cold wet weather, while the articulated fit promotes natural mobility both on the trail and in the water. When it comes to small details that make a difference, the Freestone Z includes a waterproof front zipper for easy access and quick relief without removing your waders, plus two large fleece-lined hand warmer pockets to warm up cold fingers. Dual chest pockets with built-in magnetic retainers keep tools and flies at the ready. Most importantly, these waders keep you warm and dry on the water, day in and day out.
- Four-layer Toray QuadraLam waterproof, breathable laminate
- Featuring a YKK AQUASEAL waterproof center front zipper that offers easy access and quick relief on the river
- Dual chest pockets with fly patch
- Interior zip closure chest pocket
- Five belt loops with 38mm nylon waist belt
- Custom Duraflex buckles throughout
- Neoprene gravel guards
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
Four-layer Toray QuadraLam Toray YKK AQUASEAL Toray fabric technology was developed specifically for fishing waders. The QuadraLam fabric featured in the Freestone wader is a heavy-duty engineered fabric with a micro-porous waterproof coating that utilizes 2-layer coated fabric, a single membrane layer and a tricot backer to offer improved durability.