Reengineered from the ground up, Simms’ classic Freestone Boot—in felt—features gold-standard stability and support at a price that won’t break the bank. Source classic style and bomber durability from the synthetic full-grain leather and scratch rubber upper. A neoprene-lined collar enhances all-around hiking and wading comfort. And navigate the slick and unruly with confidence thanks to Simms’ proven StreamTread platform.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• A new, more durable update to our best-selling felt wading boot
• A 12mm Felt outsole version of the FREESTONE boot
• Simm’s StreamTread platform for heavy-duty wading performance, support & traction.
• Synthetic full-grain leather & scratch rubber upper for all-around durablilty.
• Neoprene-lined collar for all-around hiking & wading comfort
MATERIAL TECH: Synthetic full-grain leather upper; StreamTread platform/12mm Felt outsole
APPROX. PAIR WEIGHT (size 10): 65.6 oz
STOCK SIZES: 05-16, whole sizes, EEE width