PANTS EQUIPPED FOR DEEP-FREEZE CONDITIONS
Subzero mornings? No sweat. Simms’ Coldweather Pants combat the conditions thanks to micro fleece-lined internals and hand-warmer pockets. Angler-appreciated extras include COR3™ fabric technology; an adjustable waist with a corrosion-fighting center-front snap; and articulated knees for bolstered durability and massive mobility.
- DurapelPlus® durable water-resistant finish
- Quick-dry, wicking, anti-odor & UPF50
- Slash hand-warmer pockets with self-fabric abrasion panel
- Adjustable waist with plastic center-front snap to avoid corrosion
- Double-layer, articulated knee for durability & ease-of-movement
FABRIC TECH: 100% nylon shell fabric with COR3™ Technology & DurapelPlus® finish; 100% polyester fleece lining
APPROX. WEIGHT: 20 oz.
STYLE FIT: Traditional Fit