LOOP Opti Megaloop Fly Reel
The Opti fly reel range is available in a variety of diameter sizes and designed for optimized performance for a extensive range of species and fly fishing applications. Each model features a large arbor spool incorporating a unique V-shape designed for faster, more efficient line retrieval and less line memory. The backbone of the Opti range is the highly effective and immensely strong Power Matrix drag system. This braking system is both totally waterproof and saltwater resistant using the highest standard of componentry including marine grade seals and specialized carbon braking discs. With complete adjustment of tension control, these reels are designed to benefit from the smoothest rotational start-up available in any modern fly fishing reel.
- Housing and spool machined from one piece aircraft aluminium.
- Waterproof and salt tolerant.
- Components in stainless steel and anodised aluminium.
- All screws secured with Loc-Tite.
- Mechanized components from leading European manufacturers.
- Power Matrix Drag System.
- Spool designed with a V-Shape for optimal fly line spooling.
- Easy-grip progressive brake knob.
- Simple, quick spool-change.
- Right or left retrieve a snap.
- Outgoing click
- Precisely counterbalanced
|MODEL ||ITEM NO. ||CAP. YD/LB ||ARBOR DIA. ||OUTER DIA. ||INNER WIDTH. ||WEIGHT |
|Megaloop ||OMLB ||WF10+250/50 ||68mm ||131mm ||32mm ||290g |