Loop Cross Saltwater
As with the new Cross SX Series, saltwater anglers requested slightly faster actioned fly rods for certain flats and bluewater conditions. LOOP listened to invaluable feedback from some of the world’s best saltwater anglers and guides to develop a uniform series of medium fast and fast action CROSS SW fly rods. LOOP’s designers and development team refined this powerful rod action to meet the full spectrum of saltwater species and conditions from around the globe.
Finished in a deep aesthetic blue, the new SW rods are designed and engineered with LOOP’s signature Cross Core Technology System. This combination of nano resin and high tensile carbon provides consistent, exceptional performance from every single rod in the range. Each model features corrosion-free titanium stripper and snake guides as well as our robust CROSS reel seat and superior quality cork handle. With twelve rods in the line-up, we are very confident that the Cross SW Series now has every saltwater permutation covered.
- Blank in aesthetic smoke matte finish.
- High Grade cork handle with cork mix reinforcement
- Triangular 3-pin aluminum reel seat in Gun Metal finish
- Titanium stripper guides
- Black Nickel snake and tip guides
- Rod model inscription and dot mark on ferrules for correct fit on rod sections
- Delivered in a matching aluminum tube and cloth bag