Simms G4Z Vibram Bootfoot Waders
Simms’ G4Z Bootfoots bring superior warmth and adept performance to unforgiving forecasts. Pinnacle 3-layer GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL in the upper and 5-layer in the legs, synched with patented front and back leg seam construction, enhanced breathability while maximizing both comfort and mobility. Powered by the most feature-rich mix on the market, G4Zs also include a YKK® waterproof center-front zipper for easy access/optimal ventilation, plush handwarmer pockets. The boot story begins with an ultra-gripy, fully-integrated proprietary design. Rugged triple-layer vulcanized rubber maximizes durability and wading performance in extreme conditions. Insulated 7mm neoprene lining (rated to -40 degrees F.) with grid-fleece moisture management keeps hardworking feet dry, happy, and comfortable. The design includes a Vibram® Idrogrip outsole that accepts cleats and studs and dual density eva midsole for shock absorption. Additional stability provided by removable Right Angle® Footbeds that optimize underfoot ride.
Extreme-weather fishing fortress, combining the world’s most advanced wader with integrated boots/traction control.
- Extended YKK® AQUASEAL® waterproof center-front zipper
- 2 zippered chest pockets with integrated retractor docking stations
- Zippered, micro-fleece lined hand-warmer pockets
- Built-in low-profile belt loops with 2” nylon wading belt included
- Waist-high conversion
- Patented front & back leg seams
- Adjustable air-mesh suspender system